E&C_Firm goal and condition for carrying out its activities is to respect the rights and freedoms of citizens when processing their data, including the protection of privacy rights.
This policy of E&C_Firm regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter, the “Policy”) applies to information that E&C_Firm may receive about visitors to the website.
Basic concepts used in the Policy
- Automated processing of personal data – processing of data by means of computer technology;
- Blocking of personal data – temporary cessation of processing of personal data (unless the processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
- Web site – a set of graphic and informational materials, making them available on the Internet. Information system of personal data – a set of personal data contained in databases of personal data, and information technologies and technical means ensuring their processing;
- Personal data depersonalization – any action, as a result of which it is impossible to determine the identity of personal data to a particular User;
- Processing of personal data – any action performed with or without the use of automation means with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
- Personal data – any information related, directly or indirectly, to a specific or identifiable user of the E&C_Firm website;
- User means any visitor to E&C_Firm;
- Provision of personal data – actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons;
- Dissemination of personal data – any actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to an indefinite circle of persons (transfer of personal data) or at familiarization of personal data to an unlimited circle of persons, including disclosure of personal data in mass media, placement in information and telecommunications networks or providing access to personal data in any other way;
- Trans-border transfer of personal data – transfer of personal data to a foreign country to a foreign authority, a foreign individual or a foreign legal entity;
- Destruction of personal data – any action, as a result of which personal data is destroyed irretrievably with the impossibility of further restoration of the content of personal data in the information system of personal data and (or) as a result of which material media of personal data are destroyed.
E&C_Firm may process the following personal data of the User
- Surname, first name, patronymic;
- E-mail address;
- Phone numbers;
- The site also collects and processes non-personal data about visitors (including cookies) using Internet statistics services.
The above-mentioned data further in the text of the Policy are combined with the general concept of Personal Data.
The purpose of personal data processing
The purpose of the processing of Personal Data of the User is to inform the User by sending emails; the conclusion, execution and termination of civil law contracts; providing the User with access to services, information and/or materials contained on the website.
E&C_Firm shall also be entitled to send the User notices of new products and services, special offers and various events. The User may always opt out of receiving informational messages by sending E&C_Firm an e-mail to e&[email protected] marked “Opt-out of notifications of new products and services and special offers”.
The anonymized data of Users, collected through Internet statistical services, are used to collect information about the actions of Users on the site, to improve the quality of the site and its content.
Legal basis for processing personal data
E&C_Firm processes the personal data of the User only if the User fills out and/or submits them independently through the special forms located on the E&C_Firm website. By completing the relevant forms and/or sending their personal data to E&C_Firm, the User expresses their consent to this Policy. E&C_Firm processes anonymized data about the User if this is allowed in the settings of the User’s browser.
Procedure for collecting, storing, transferring and other processing of personal data
The security of personal data processed by E&C_Firmis ensured by implementing legal, organizational, and technical measures necessary to fully comply with applicable legal requirements for the protection of personal data.
E&C_Firm ensures the security of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to personal data by unauthorized persons.
The User’s personal data will never, under any circumstances, be disclosed to third parties, except in cases related to compliance with current legislation.
In the event of any inaccuracies in the personal data, the User may update the personal data on their own by sending E&C_Firm a notice to the e-mail address E&C_Firm e&c_fir[email protected], marked “Updating of personal data”.
The period of processing of personal data is unlimited. Users may withdraw their consent to the processing of personal data at any time by sending E&C_Firm a notice via e-mail to the E&C_Firm e-mail address e&[email protected], marked “Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data”.
Cross-border transfer of personal data
Before transborder transfers of personal data, E&C_Firm must ensure that the foreign country to whose territory the transfer of personal data is to take place provides reliable protection of the rights of personal data subjects.
Transborder transfer of personal data to foreign countries, which do not meet the aforementioned requirements, may be carried out only if the personal data subject consents in writing to the transborder transfer of his/her personal data and / or performance of the agreement, to which the personal data subject is a party.
The user may obtain any clarifications on questions of interest regarding the processing of his or her personal data by contacting E&C_Firm by e-mail at e&[email protected].
This document will reflect any changes to E&C_Firm personal data processing policy. The policy is valid indefinitely until replaced by a new version.